Honeywell Miller Suspension Trauma Relief Strap 9099X, is a Safety harness accessories attach to or are used with safety harnesses to modify the functions or intended applications of the harness, to add extra safety features to the harness, or to provide comfort or convenience to people wearing the harness. These safety harness accessories include suspension trauma relief straps that relieve pressure on a worker's legs after a fall. They also include holders that keep necessary tools and equipment close at hand for workers wearing a harness as well as chairs, seat slings, and replacement padding that can increase the wearer's comfort while working in a harness.
Features and Specs:
- Relief Step Safety Device 36 Relief Step Safety Devices in bulk quantity
- Weight: 0.15 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Max Working Load: 400 lbs (181.44 kg)
- Max. Length: 43” (1.09 m)
- Miller offers a variety of harness accessories including: Body Belts, O-Ring and D-ring Extensions, Saddle Seat, Back Pads, Shoulder Pads, Splat Indicator, Reflective Velcro Sleeve, Pull-Free Lanyard Rings, Back D-ring Pads, and the Relief Step Safety Device.
- One strap
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards