Portable Gas Detector Service
REDA Safe Team provides portable gas detector calibration service on-site and at our Authorized Service Facility.
|2 - 3 days
* All Prices are VAT Included
* The ultimate shipping cost will be displayed during the checkout process
Description / Portable Gas Detector Service
REDA Safe provides portable gas detector calibration service on-site and at our Authorized Service Facility.
Calibration and service of your personal gas monitors and detectors is a key activity to ensure your units comply with legislation and regulations. Manufacturers of gas monitors recommend that these meters are calibrated every 6 months to ensure the integrity of the sensors and confirm that the personal gas detector will alarm in the event of toxic or flammable gas exposure.
Our REDA Safe engineers are manufacturer trained and certified in the calibration and service of portable gas detectors by Honeywell, BW Technologies, RAE Systems, industrial Scientific, MSA, Blackline Safety, and Crowcon.
Service available for Saudi Arabia includes Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al-Khobar, Jubail, Jizan, Yanbu, Madinah, Makkah, Qassim, Turaif, Al-Ahsa
- Inspection of gas detectors and recommend repairs/replacement if necessary.
- Calibration as per manufacturer guidelines using NIST Traceable calibration gas.
- Calibration Tag for the gas detector.
- Calibration certificate.
- Pick-up and delivery of gas detectors from/to site.
- On-site calibration service.
|REDA Hazard Control
|Honeywell, BW Technologies, RAE Systems, industrial Scientific, MSA, Blackline Safety, and Crowcon