Speakman SE-603 Safe-T-Zone® Select Series Combination Shower
Speakman Safe-T-Zone® Select Series combination shower & eye/face wash units feature a combination eye/face wash with six aerated sprays and a rectangular bowl combined on a DuraJade™ powder coated galvanized steel stanchion with an impeller action deluge showerhead that is activated by a high visibility yellow pull rod. The SE-603 is supplied with an SE-400 eye/face wash with stainless steel bowl. The SE-603 is compliant to the ANSI Z358.1 standard.
AXION MSR plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
The violent showerhead flows of the past have been replaced by breaking the streams of water into smaller
individual droplets to provide a more comfortable shower environment.
EYE/FACE WASH FEATURES: (SE-400)
• (6) brass chrome-plated aerated sprays
• Yellow polypropylene shrouds.
• Brass, chrome-plated in-line strainer
• Stainless steel bowl
• ½ in. NPT female brass chrome plated valve
• Stainless steel push handle activator
• ½ in. NPT female inlet
• 9.3 gpm @ 30 psi
• Universal emergency sign included
• 8 in. diameter yellow plastic showerhead
• Internal 20 gpm regulator flow control
• 1 in. NPT female brass, chrome plated full flow stay-open ball
• Powder coated yellow, aluminum triangular pull rod activation
• Stanchion is 1¼ in. galvanized steel piping and fittings
• 1¼ in. NPT female waste & inlet
• 20 gpm @ 30 psi flowing
|Slandered||ANSI Z358.1 standard.|