At Honeywell, we always put your safety where it should be – first. With Honeywell BW™ Ultra, our new portable five-gas detector, youwill be able to do the same for your workers. Designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry, Honeywell BW™ Ultra has enhanced sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and connectivity. This makes it the most
reliable and user-friendly way to prevent a safety incident.
The Honeywell BW™ Ultra complies with all safety regulations in place by detecting your required gases. Furthermore, it goes the extra mile by offering you the option to choose a fifth sensor from a list of gases – for added protection at work.
The Honeywell BW™ Ultra is the first gas detector on the market to feature the 1‑Series sensor, with fast response, reliable performance and long life, even in extreme working conditions. That means high accuracy and lower costs.
• Tamper-proof operation with one button operation
• Intuitive LCD icons for quick decision making
• Easy service and maintenance
• Intuitive large dot matrix display giving clear readings
• Smart Gas layout for clear sensor reading
• Hole Watch Mode for quick decision making
• IntelliFlash™ and also Reverse IntelliFlash™ for clear compliance
• Honeycomb-designed housing for extra ruggedness
• Protection designed in the right place
• Scratch-resistant display protector
• Honeywell Connected Worker compatible
• Honeywell TouchConnect™ Technology for activating a feature
• Honeywell SafetySuite for unit configuration and reporting
• Ergonomically designed for easy use
• Light yet rugged design
• Fits in the hand for easy sampling
• Quick responding sensor technology
• Quick decision making because large display
• Quick bump & calibration with IntelliDoX system
|Slandered||UL/CSA: Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D UL/CSA: Class I, Zone 0, Group IIC ATEX: II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga CE : European Conformity|