- Compact design; corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Miller rope grabs are designed for use with 5/8-inch (16mm) synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kN), secured to an anchorage independent of the worker’s platform.
- Standard lifeline lengths are 100 feet (30m)
- Wire rope grabs are designed for use with 5/16-inch (8mm) galvanized or stainless steel wire rope lifelines.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards