Description / 346 Sani-Trax® ,Footwear Sanitizing, Disinfectant Mat, 24"x 32"
Features and Benefits
- Tough rubber compound resists most chemicals and variations in temperature
- Overall mat thickness is 3/4" and holds up to one gallon of sanitizing solution.
- Thick containment border stands 1/4" higher than finger scrapers to contain disinfectant and contaminants
- Thousands of flexible rubber fingers provide scrubbing action
- Suction cups on underside help to minimize mat movement
- Helps limit the spread of contaminates on non food contact surfaces. i.e. floors
- Containment wall height: 3/4"
|Group||Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting|
|Special Characteristics||Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals|
|Recommended Use||For placement in manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual work stations.|
|Sales Tip||Use quaternary ammonium, iodine, chlorine, or any other sanitizer but always test it's concentration. Most sanitizers are concentrated and must be diluted before use in a footbath. Follow label directions for appropriate dilutions.|
|Surface||Flexible rubber bristles|
|Edges||Beveled rubber borders on all four sides|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy duty|
|Material Specifications||Natural rubber|