- These industrial heat-resistant gloves offer high levels of durability, control and protection from heat, flame,
sparks and puncture.
- Improved 3-dimensional thumb design for fine dexterity and control
- Premium split cowhide leather and welted seams with Kevlar®
- Cotton liner for enhanced protection
- Long cuff for enhanced protection
- Do not use in heavy-duty cut applications. The glove is not liquidproof, hence is not to be used with chemicals
- Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place
- These industrial heat-resistant gloves provide EN12477 Type-A protection for demanding welding and thermal job tasks.
- Suitable for stick and MIG welding, as well as torch cutting and grinding.
- Previously known as the WorkGuard™ 43-612, these gloves offer an improved 3-dimensional thumb design that greatly increases fine dexterity for precise welding control. Premium split cowhide leather and welted seams with Kevlar® thread ensure durability in use.
- Comforable cotton lining provides thermal insulation and extended comfort.
- Long cuff extends protection over the forearm.
Ansell 43-216 ActivArmr® Heat, Flame Resistant Welding Gloves
Description / Ansell 43-216 ActivArmr® Heat, Flame Resistant Welding Gloves
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Usually ships in||3-4 days|
|Approvals||EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 EN 388:2003:3243 EN 407:413X4X|