KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cost effective solution for medium weight applications requiring cut and abrasion resistance in dry environment
- Good dexterity and flexibility.
- High cut protection and abrasion level.
- Good grip in dry environments.
- Palm dipping for good protection against oil compared to a knitted or cut and sew glove.
- Seamless liner and knitted wrist offer close fit in cut-resistant applications.
- EDGE 48-701 and 48-705 gloves offer two levels of cut performance (depending on the application) a high level of abrasion resistance and good sensitivity and fit.
- Palm PU coating provides protection in slightly oily environments.
- Cost-effective alternative compared to medium weight leather, thick cotton or aramid gloves