KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Patented ANSELL GRIP Technology. Industry leading wet and oil grip for added safety and efficiency
- New Former Design. New former shape provides superior fit for more agility and dexterity in medium duty applications
- 3/4 Dip Geometry Coating. Coating provides added protection against oil exposure and knuckle abrasion
- Robust Mechanical Protection. High ANSI Level 4 (EN 4) abrasion resistance and ANSI Level 2 (EN 3) cut resistance
- Dirt Masking Colors. Dark color hides dirt in oily, grimy and gritty environments
- Comprehensive Sizing. Sizes 6–11 ensure optimal dexterity and comfort for each worker
- HPPE Based Liner. High mechanical performance: abrasion, cut and tear resistance combined with a combined with a cool feeling on the hand
- Ultimate performance for oily environments
ANSELL GRIP™ TECHNOLOGY
Ansell Grip Technology is a coating treatment that minimizes the force required to grip dry, oily and wet tools or materials, relieving hand and arm strength caused by poor grip.
INTERCEPT™ CUT RESISTANCE TECHNOLOGY
INTERCEPT is a specialized knitting technology which blends engineered, synthetic and natural fibers into high performance yarns that provide high cut protection with exceptional comfort and dexterity.
RIPEL™ LIQUID REPELLENCE TECHNOLOGY
RIPEL Technology is a repellent surface barrier that helps prevent oils, lubricants, chemicals or other liquids from making even incidental contact with the wearer’s skin.