BRADY Group Lockout Boxes - Wall Mount, Steel Material, 12 Max Padlocks
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / BRADY Group Lockout Boxes - Wall Mount, Steel Material, 12 Max Padlocks
- Metal Wall Lock Box is made of durable, powder-coated steel with key slot on top and includes clear Lexan window that slides out when locks are removed.
- Includes key pegs and ID labels to simplify key management, and predrilled holes and hardware for quick mounting
- Use one lock on each energy control point and place the keys in the lockout box; each worker then places his own lock on the box to prevent access
- Each employee retains exclusive control, as required by OSHA, by placing his own lock on the lockout box containing the keys to the job locks
- As long as any one worker's lock remains on the lockout box, the keys to the job locks contained inside cannot be accessed.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Dimensions||7 in H x 16.75 in W x 2.25 in D|
|Coating Material||Powder Coated|
|Lockout Box Material||Steel|
|Lockout Box Color||Yellow on Red|
|Cabinet Mounting Type||Wall-Mounted|
|Lockout Box Type||Wall Mount - Empty|
|Maximum Number of Padlocks||12|