Dräger PARAT® 3200 Filtering Escape Device Mouthbit with Noseclip with ABEK15 filter, R57982
Drager PARAT 3200 - Filter Escape Device This filtering escape device from Drager Safety is known as the Parat 3200 and part of the Parat 3000 series of products. This version of the escape device comprises of a mouth piece and nose-clip assembly which should prevent leakage. Use this escape device in environments where hazardous substances may be present. The ABEK filter will protect against a range of substances (see the spec table for more details) and will allow a minimum of 15 minutes escape time if needed.
|This product is currently out of stock in all of our hub locations.
Out of stock
* All Prices are VAT Included
* The ultimate shipping cost will be displayed during the checkout process
Description / Dräger PARAT® 3200 Filtering Escape Device Mouthbit with Noseclip with ABEK15 filter, R57982
- Contained in a small, robust case which is beneficial in tough environments
- Includes a mounting kit with the transparent cover
- Easily serviceable
- Great for daily carrying and tasks
- Filter performance ABEK15 gas filter for protection against organic and anorganic gases and vapours, approved in accordance to DIN 58647 part 7
- Duration of use at least 15 minutes
- Shelf life 4 years maintenance-free, filter exchange every 4 years, total shelf life 12 years
|Usually ships in