DuPont™ Tychem®F 6000
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / DuPont™ Tychem®F 6000
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
- Hooded coverall with Elastomeric interface hood for tight fit around respirator.
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure.
- NFPA 1992 certified.
- Reinforced waist and knees for added protection.
- Double storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with snaps and hook & loop closure to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Attached socks with boot flaps.
- Attached inner gloves (to be used with appropriate outer gloves).
- Elastic waist for an optimum fit.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
|Usually ships in||3-4 Days|
|Approvals||ASTM™ D3776, ASTM D1777, ASTM D3787, ASTM D2582, ASTM D5733|