HyperKewl Fire Resistant Cooling Vest
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / HyperKewl Fire Resistant Cooling Vest
Techniche International Water Based Cooling vest 6826 with Fire Resistant Vests Indura Fabric:
- Ideal for hot and flammable job sites
- Inserts maintain a temperature of 32 degrees F (0 degrees C)
- Last approximately 1 hour
- Indura fire resistant fabric
- Include one (1) set of Water Based Cooling Fire Resistant Vest Inserts (6865)
About Indura\xAC Fabric: Westex\xCDs original Indura\xAC line of flame resistant 100% cotton fabrics, introduced in 1987, is guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment in either high temperature industrial or home washing procedures. In fact, the Indura\xAC brand name was derived from \xF1industrial (wash) durability,\xEE due to the fact that Indura\xAC was the first flame resistant cotton fabric that was engineered to provide guaranteed flame resistance. Since the introduction of Indura\xAC in 1987, millions of garments have been installed in successful protective clothing programs worldwide. Today, Indura\xAC is still popular for use in denim jeans, jackets and pants in the metals industry and in coveralls for budget conscious contractors.
Water Based Cooling Vest Activation & Use:
- Simply place in a freezer until solid
- Place inserts to garment pockets
- Wear comfortably; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).
|Usually ships in||2-3 Days|