Latchways WalkSafe® Walkway Systems
|2 - 3 days
* All Prices are VAT Included
* The ultimate shipping cost will be displayed during the checkout process
Description / Latchways WalkSafe® Walkway Systems
Please call our expert 0595965992 for a project estimate, technical support, and to place your order.
Often it’s necessary (and best practice) to install a fall protection
system that offers maximum safety even in the face of minimal
danger. WalkSafe walkway systems attach to rooftops to create a
level, anti-slip surface that keeps workers protected against potential
fall hazards. In addition to offering ease of access up sloped or
pitched roofs, WalkSafe’s leveled walkways help provide workers
a defined route that guides them away from hazards.
Manufactured from recycled PVCu, WalkSafe systems are designed
to distribute the load evenly on the roof, reducing wear and tear on
the roofing system itself. This is particularly useful in instances where
regular access is required, for example in plant inspection, rooflight
cleaning or air quality monitoring.
Versatile in its applications for easy customisation, WalkSafe systems
work on all major roof systems—from standing-seam to corrugated
metal to single-ply membrane.
- Lifespan in excess of 25 years
- Manufactured from recycled PVCu and can therefore be recycled
- Lightweight construction
- Designed for use on all major roofing systems
- Manufactured in the UK
- Class 1Y against B476 fire resistance test
- Tested to ACR[M]001:2014 for fragility and achieved an “A”
- Tropical alternative available for high-heat and high-UV conditions
- Coefficient of friction: Dry 0.57 , Wet 0.51
- EN516 – Class 1-C
- Meet OSHA-compliant
|Usually ships in