Miller FL11-4-Z7/11FT MiniLite 11-Foot Personal Fall Limiter with Steel Carabiner and Snap Hook
Out of stock
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / Miller FL11-4-Z7/11FT MiniLite 11-Foot Personal Fall Limiter with Steel Carabiner and Snap Hook
The lightweight MiniLite Fall Limiter has an 11 foot self-retracting web lanyard and a twist-lock steel carabiner for anchorage attachment. With an impact-resistant housing and corrosion-resistant working components, the MiniLite works great in a variety of at height work applications. Quick-activating fall arrest mechanisms are designed to stop a fall within inches. This allows a fallen worker a much greater chance to self-rescue and produces less force on the body. Workers using traditional shock-absorbing lanyards will find themselves much farther from their anchor point after a fall, and are at risk of suspension trauma .
- Quick-activating fall arrest
- Twist-lock steel carabiner included
- Steel snap hook on lifeline end
- Meets ANSI Z359-2007, ANSI Z359.1-2007, CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 standards
- Total weight capacity of 310 lbs.
- Up to 400 lbs. capacity with a SofStop shock absorber
- Visual load indicator
|Usually ships in||EA|
|Approvals||ANSI Z359-2007, ANSI Z359.1-2007, CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 standards|