MSA V-FORM Harness, Standard, Back, Chest & Hip D-Rings, Qwik-Fit Leg Straps
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / MSA V-FORM Harness, Standard, Back, Chest & Hip D-Rings, Qwik-Fit Leg Straps
- The patent-pending RaceFORM buckle allows for a close comfortable full body harness fit - eliminating the need for a bulky chest strap
- Athletic cut that contours to the body and allows for increased upper torso mobility
- Pull-down adjustment allows for quick and easy harness adjustment that ensures a proper fit that lasts throughout the work day
- Variety of configurations available, including stainless steel hardware for tough environments
There are 2 main different types of leg and shoulder strap connections available on a harness:
- Mating buckles (Qwik-Fit): These are the traditional buckles. One side of the mating buckle has an opening that allows the other side of the buckle to go through.
- Quick-Connect Buckles (Bayonet): These are advanced buckles for easy donning. Both ends interlock through a mechanism and feature a dual-lock release to prevent
Body harnesses have specific points to connect components of the fall protection system. Fall arrest attachments are labelled with “A”, but there are others for positioning, descending and ascending.
- Rear attachment: Used for fall arrest and can also be used as a rescue attachment.
- Front attachment: Used for fall arrest mostly for descent, ladder climbing and rescue.
- Side/Hip attachment: Used for work positioning activities that allows the worker to perform hands free work. Typically certified EN 358.
- Shoulder attachment: Used for ascending a user out of, or descending a worker into, a working environment. Typically certified EN 1497.
- Suspension attachment: Used in rope access applications, these are designed to support a worker while allowing hands-free work. Typically certified EN 81
- Oil & Gas
- General Industry
- Working at Heights
- Turnarounds & Plant Maintenance
|Usually ships in||2-3 Days|