Salisbury PRO-WEAR® SK40PLT Arc Flash Kits 40 Cal Light Weight with Cooling System
Out of stock
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / Salisbury PRO-WEAR® SK40PLT Arc Flash Kits 40 Cal Light Weight with Cooling System
SALISBURY PRO-WEAR® PREMIUM LIGHT WEIGHT
40 cal/cm2 HRC 4 premium light weight
Salisbury premium light weight PRO-WEAR® Arc Flash personal protection equipment - Salisbury by Honeywell’s NEW Premium Light Weight 40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Protection Suit has a total fabric weight of 11 oz/yd2 as compared to the standard 40 calorie garment with a fabric weight of 18 oz/yd2. This material is the lightest available and meets all the necessary standards to keep you safe from arc flash. Keep cooler and improve worker comfort without compromising safety. Better products means better work performance. Trust Salisbury to always provide the best possible products available.
- Complies with NFPA 70E HRC4
- Meets ASTM F1506-02A, ASTM F1959M/F1959M-99
- Made from synthetic fiber blend
- Arc rated for the life of the garment Available individually (coat, hood, overalls) or in kits
- Heat attenuation factor of 93.20% (meaning the garment is not only flame resistant, but it resists 93.2% of the heat experienced in an Arc Flash)
The Salisbury Advantage
- 11 oz/yd2 total fabric weight - LIGHTEST IN THE INDUSTRY
- Added ease of movement
- Keeps user cooler longer
- PRO-HOOD® includes the most transparent lens available
- Integrated cooling system available for PRO-HOOD®
- Longer coat creates better body coverage while working overhead
- Adjustable gussets on overall cuffs
- Standard sizing includes size S-3XL. Other sizes are available by special order, contact Salisbury customer service.
*Important : NFPA 70E does not have a Hazard Risk Category above 40 cal/cm2. Working on levels above 40 cal/cm2 should be avoided because of the blast hazards caused by arc flash.
|Usually ships in||2-3 days|