The Guardian2 includes Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built-in ‘E-sim’ Simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real-time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login. A report can be readily produced for site dust or noise compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about noise levels, where another user can receive a report about ground vibration levels.
The innovative Guardian2 is optionally equipped with a photoionization detector (PID) to measure for VOCs up to 6,000 ppm (parts per million), assessing the emissions and air quality of a site.
|Part Number||Particulate (PM10 & PM 2.5)||Noise||Vibration||Windspeed & Direction|
• Real-time particulate, noise and ground vibration (PPV)
• Simultaneous PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 monitoring
• Web-hosted data with a secure, password-protected login
• Optional VOC sensor measures to 6000ppm
• Optional, maintenance-free windspeed & direction sensor
• Email and text alerts to specified recipients
• Manual or automatic reports
• IEC 61672-1 Class 1 compliant sound level meter
• Wall or pole mounted
• AC-powered (100-250VAC), solar or battery
Integrated into a small, unobtrusive environmentally sealed housing, Guardian2 can be configured at the time of ordering for a variety of ‘agents’ depending upon the specific application or requirements. Installation couldn’t be simpler; just bolt to a wall or mount on a pole, apply power and then within a few moments begin transmitting data using cellular connectivity to a secure server.
• For single or multiple agents at once e.g. noise and dust
• Automatic reports can be set to report daily, weekly or monthly data, direct to your inbox
• Graphical or tabular reports
• Configure alerts by text or email
• Can be configured for any measured parameter
• Error alerts, e.g. for power loss
• Different levels of access can be configured to casella247.com
• Specify who just receives reports, or administrator access to configure reports and Guardian2 units
• Configure Guardian2 units on different sites remotely