TFE SPRA-GARD® – Flanges Corrosion Protection -Pipe Size: 3/4"
Out of stock
* All Prices are VAT Included
Description / TFE SPRA-GARD® – Flanges Corrosion Protection -Pipe Size: 3/4"
TFE (tetrafluoroethylene-coated fiberglass) is a woven cloth developed exclusively for RAMCO with a carefully engineered porosity concept. Spra-Gard® Safety Shields are made of slightly porous textiles — too slight to permit a sprayout, but sufficient to allow fluid to seep through to the indicating patch in the event of a leak.
Chemical Use: Most acids except Hydrofluoric Acid
- Resistance to temperatures up to 450°F (232°C)
- Pressures up to 1650 psi Mullen burst strength (114 bar)
- Inert to a wide spectrum of commercial chemicals
- Protection against corrosion.
- Available with quarter inch threaded drain for secondary containment
- Food processing industries
- Any vital manufacturing application in which corrosive chemicals at high temperatures are frequently used
|Usually ships in||2-3 Days|
|Type||Pipe Size: 3/4"|